1) The doctor gave me a shot. Well, technically a nurse did, but the Dr prescribed it, and also drugs. Rescon? A lady at work has spoken highly of it in the past, so nom nom nom pills I guess. They do not make me drowsy like all the warning stickers warn, which is odd (usually I'm tackled over the head by side effects, especially drowsiness. I cannot take Benadryl, period) but good. And since I've gotten home I've been having more productive coughs than those stupid lazy passive aggressive coughs.
2) I made a delicious dinner tonight. I love cooking. Not a new recipe, the vodka-tomato sauce stuff, on penne with venison sausage from my freezer. But oh man delicious.
3) I am 99% for sure getting a kitten. A lady at work has kittens at her house. They are only 2-3 weeks old, so it'll be a few more weeks, but I'm looking forward to it. I told her I want the runt, or the most docile, of the litter. This way Tesla and the kitten will get along. I'm kind of hoping I get a male cat, so I can name him Annie Jump Cannon, and thus continue (or establish?) a trend of naming cats after "scientists of the opposite gender with awesome names". I don't know what I would name another female cat. Hawking would be a fun name to yell at a cat.
4) Lost. Huh. The end stumped me. ( extremely vague possible spoiler goes here )
And oh man, I cried. Again.
5) These little 3.5oz ice cream things are amazing. Just enough ice cream to satisfy a craving, but not so much that I can't eat it all and have to stick the rest in the freezer to be freezer-burned for three years before I throw it out. And also man, the flavors are YES. Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream, for a dollar? YES PLEASE.
6) This post is very disjointed.
7) JESS HAVE YOU FINISHED 7TH SON YET?
8) LJ's latest news post makes me nervous. The attitude behind it, anyways. The changes I can accept- fine, LJ is a business, and business is business. But the sneaky underhandedness and the lying and the spin and all that I don't like. I love livejournal, and I don't want it run to the ground by stupid jerkfaces! I kind of wonder how much it would cost to buy LJ, and if we could get enough users to donate to the cause so that the users could own LJ and put competent users in charge. It would never happen, though.
9) I wonder if I can make it to 10.
10) Yes, I can.
11) I'm going knitting tomorrow. A church down the street is apparently hosting regular "craft nights", mainly for scrapbookers but also who whoever wants to come. Free! I'm going with a lady from work. I'm taking some of the yarn I got in Michigan (don't ask how much I spent at Threadbear, it's shameful) and playing with it. Ideas, I has them.
12) I kind of like the show "Eli Stone". Not enough that I watch it regularly, I find it cute. I would love it if the writers focused on the characters more. I mean, I get that the entire gimmick of the show is the visions and how they work into real life, and it's cool and all, but I have to really love characters before I'm hooked on a show, especially one with a formulaic plot. I mean, come on, House is completely formulaic, but oh how I love it, because of the characters. If Eli Stone had more awesome characters, I would probably be hooked. But it doesn't so I only watch it if I'm feeling seriously veggie-like. Or I'll only watch the first ten minutes to get the plot of the hour, like tonight, then turn the TV off.
13) I want Pushing Daisies back.